Experiment No.3 Back to Compose Mode

Right, let's see how we get on with these three posts. There might be a fourth! But I am hungry and need lunch.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try THIS instead.
      Something is afoot in Blogger land.
      Sx

      Delete
  2. Nothing yet, and I have had my dinner! [Lasagne, in case you're interested.] Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, nothing. I am upset about it not showing in Feedly, because that was working, and now it isn’t.
      Anyhow, I had cold salmon for tea with a selection of salad vegetables from the garden - Mr Blue has been very industrious in the garden this year!
      Sx

      Delete
    2. Might we see some vegetables at the GPE, Ms Scarlet?

      I had Quorn & veg stir fry with cous cous for tea.

      Delete
    3. P.S. I have posted the results of the number picking!

      Delete

Hello!