Enough with this wretchedness! Blogger has beaten me and I am retreating back to WordPress! Let me leave this hovel on a lighter note with a pretty flower from the garden....
And some tomatoes...
There, I am done. My Blogger experience is done, I am outta here.
*Exits in a huff of scarlet slamming the door behind me*


Blogger has apparently listened to you as it acquiesced and put this post on my Sideboard. Although, too little, too late, I feel.
ReplyDeleteSee you on WordPress!
Mr Devine - It took about 20hrs to reach the sideboard! There is a lag on WordPress blogs as well, so maybe it's a problem with RSS feeds in general?
DeleteSx
And here i am, blaming a nastycough bug for all my muddles! Maybe it's not all about me after all...?
ReplyDeleteDinah - Technology is always conspiring against us.
DeleteSx
Oh dear, shall I add your Wordpress Wonky Words to me reader? I mean it may take days to show up, but I'll be here sooner or later! LMAO!!!!!! A comfort of sorts to read it's not just blogger.
ReplyDeleteMistress M - Yes, I have committed myself to WordPress for the foreseeable! The oddest thing is that my most recent WordPress post turned up on Mr Devine's, and Mitzi's sideboards, but not my own - which makes me think there's something wrong with my blog settings on Blogger. All very odd.
DeleteSx
Commenting on WordPress is too challenging for the likes of me. Please know that I'm lurking, nonetheless.
ReplyDeleteAre my comments working?
DeleteSx
Oh the irony of your comment, Ms Mistress!!
DeleteSx
I see your comments, Miss Scarlet. Thank you.
DeleteI tried to answer to The Mistress yesterday (with an insightful "lörk lörk"), but it did not work. does it work now ?
ReplyDeleteYes, we are all back in the room, Mr Mags! Thank goodness. Massive comment outage yesterday.
DeleteSx
I must have missed something. Ha!
DeleteI never seem to have the issues with Blogger that evryone else does but I'm starting to think it's because I don't pay attention. I do love your sunflower
ReplyDeleteKylie - They are things that you won’t notice until you do!
DeleteThe sunflowers are still going strong - I’ll have to take more pics.
Sx
Wait, what? I am so confused!
ReplyDeleteMs Nations - Don’t worry, Ms Nations, it’s just Blogger being an arse. Last week it was comments not publishing and there is also the time lag issue meaning that nobody sees your post until a couple of days after you’ve published.
DeleteSx
Or wait, what again? Why can't I comment? Or what? Huh?
ReplyDeleteI found you in comment moderation, Ms Nations - all is well!
DeleteSx
Sorry, but your "WordPress Sideboard" does not update. At least it has not yet now.
ReplyDeleteMr Mags - No, WordPress doesn’t seem to update on sideboards anymore. I’ve created the WordPress sideboard here so that we don’t get entirely forgotten.
DeleteSx