ENOUGH!!

Enough with this wretchedness! Blogger has beaten me and I am retreating back to WordPress! Let me leave this hovel on a lighter note with a pretty flower from the garden....


And some tomatoes...


There, I am done. My Blogger experience is done, I am outta here.

*Exits in a huff of scarlet slamming the door behind me*

6 comments:

  1. Blogger has apparently listened to you as it acquiesced and put this post on my Sideboard. Although, too little, too late, I feel.
    See you on WordPress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Devine - It took about 20hrs to reach the sideboard! There is a lag on WordPress blogs as well, so maybe it's a problem with RSS feeds in general?
      Sx

      Delete
  2. And here i am, blaming a nastycough bug for all my muddles! Maybe it's not all about me after all...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dinah - Technology is always conspiring against us.
      Sx

      Delete
  3. Oh dear, shall I add your Wordpress Wonky Words to me reader? I mean it may take days to show up, but I'll be here sooner or later! LMAO!!!!!! A comfort of sorts to read it's not just blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mistress M - Yes, I have committed myself to WordPress for the foreseeable! The oddest thing is that my most recent WordPress post turned up on Mr Devine's, and Mitzi's sideboards, but not my own - which makes me think there's something wrong with my blog settings on Blogger. All very odd.
      Sx

      Delete

Hello!