Jon - It was used in the recent remake of The Day of the Jackal - specifically at the end of episode 9 and it caught my attention. Pulls on my heartstrings. I’ve given up on my posts showing up anywhere, after being told by the AI bot that no feed existed for me. It told me to go back to WordPress where Google wouldn’t mess with me. Sx
Oh, gawd. Don't get me started on bloody remakes/"re-boots"/sequels/"prequels" - create some new stuff, for heaven's sake! Jx
PS I will grit my teeth and wait for a resolution of this Google/Blogger nonsense. I cannot bear the prospect of starting a new blog in a new place, nor is the idea of transferring everything I have published over the last nineteen years to a new platform altogether appealing in the slightest.
Oh, it was good, seriously! I was surprised. I would be upset to lose my old Blogger blogs. I hope they do sort it out but it’s being going on too long. My AI friend told me to check on blogs rather than rely on feeds, it suggested I added them to my browser reading list - that’s what I did when I first started - it made me feel quite nostalgic! Sx
I can safely say I never heard this song in my life!
ReplyDeleteI stopped buying Bowie's albums after Tonight, to be honest - right up until The Next Day... Jx
PS Nope - this one hasn't turned up yet, either. [8.20pm]
Jon - It was used in the recent remake of The Day of the Jackal - specifically at the end of episode 9 and it caught my attention. Pulls on my heartstrings.
ReplyDeleteI’ve given up on my posts showing up anywhere, after being told by the AI bot that no feed existed for me. It told me to go back to WordPress where Google wouldn’t mess with me.
Sx
Oh, gawd. Don't get me started on bloody remakes/"re-boots"/sequels/"prequels" - create some new stuff, for heaven's sake! Jx
DeletePS I will grit my teeth and wait for a resolution of this Google/Blogger nonsense. I cannot bear the prospect of starting a new blog in a new place, nor is the idea of transferring everything I have published over the last nineteen years to a new platform altogether appealing in the slightest.
Oh, it was good, seriously! I was surprised.
DeleteI would be upset to lose my old Blogger blogs. I hope they do sort it out but it’s being going on too long. My AI friend told me to check on blogs rather than rely on feeds, it suggested I added them to my browser reading list - that’s what I did when I first started - it made me feel quite nostalgic!
Sx
I am winding up the clockwork springs and dusting off the vacuum tubes as I type!
ReplyDelete